Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

On the List



I usually don't have much of a chance to get online.  Other than to throw up a little blog or two.  Or order a pair of shoes.  Or two.  If I have an evening of web-surfing I get into too much trouble.  I start finding projects I want to do.  Casey is going to kill me.
Such organization sends my heart a flutter.  I'm a freak.  I've come to terms.

Stenciling a wall?  What a cool idea!  I could totally do this!

I'm loving all of the projects at this website, including this easy wall display tutorial.

And I am dying for this:
How adorable would this be in our kitchen?  I realize it's a tad girly but boys cook too, right?  Hudson can "cook" while I am instead of dragging out pots and pans like he does now.
I die. 
I've shown this to Casey and tried to convince him to tackle it.  It's not going over very well.  I think he's still worn out from the last project at threw at him.

Then I start getting very Martha Stewart-y (Stewart-ish?) and want to do stuff like make my own cleaners.

I'm putting it all on the list.  And getting off-line now before I find something else I want to do.

5 comments:

Natalie at Our Old Southern House said...

i LOVE house of smith's...so many good ideas. she finds the best things for such a steal.
you should get krista and her husband to build y'all one--they're not that expensive and really well made. mm is obsessed with hers (though she puts her toothbrush and dishtowels in the oven...what's up with THAT?!} ha!

Kelly said...

You should do all of them and let us all know how it goes. I have the same issue. I start reading all the crafty blogs and before you know it, I'm painting a room or something. And BTW, I don't think a play kitchen would affect Hud's manliness at all. Men need to learn their way in the kitchen at an early age. Ha!

Casey and Jamie Wood said...

I agree Kelly!
And Natalie, that sounds like something Hudson would do too so you aren't alone!

BlueEyedYonder said...

I tell people all the time, some of the best chefs are men. I love to see a man that knows his way around the kitchen. If you make a kitchen and need any pointers, please don't hesitate ask! And if you can't talk your hubby into making one, we'd love to try our hand at our first "boy" kitchen. Best of luck with all your dreamy projects!

xoxo
Krista

Casey and Jamie Wood said...

Thanks Krista! I love the ones you do! They are adorable! I will defiantly get in touch with you if I can't wrangle the hubby in to make one.

Post a Comment