It's magazine day! In case I haven't bragged about it enough, here is one more: Did I mention that Jill and I wrote and styled two articles for the new issue of Southern Flourish? I did? Oh. It is so awesome to see my name in print even if they think I'm from Nashville for some reason. Oh well. Check it out!
The magazine is all digital but you can buy a PDF version to keep or a coffee table book. Part of me loves the immediate links to click on but part of me still wants a traditional magazine in my hands. What do you think about online magazines? Love 'em, hate 'em, or never heard of 'em?

.jpg)


2 comments:
I'm like you. I would rather have the actual issue in my hands. Great job by the way! It looks so professional
Thanks! It's so exciting. I kinda feel like a dork that I get all weird over it but whatev!
Post a Comment