So as Hud is over 5 months old... (drum roll please) we have finished his nursery! I didn't want it to be a neutral nursery so I waited until he was born to see how to decorate it. He slept in our room for awhile when he was first born and in the meantime we (and by "we" I mean Casey) painted and put up trim. The hold up has been me trying to find the perfect artwork for the wall. We have a set of deer antlers hanging on one wall (yes, Casey won that battle) so I knew I wanted to do a kind-of desert thing without being too themey and I had in my head what I wanted. I finally found a picture of an old barn in the desert online and had it blown up into poster size. Casey made the frame out of old barn wood. Very cool. I'm so happy with the result. Maybe we will get his playroom ready by the time he heads off to college.
Obviously he's super impressed.

.jpg)


0 comments:
Post a Comment