Monday, June 29, 2009
Hello Bee, Hello Me!
Author: Casey and Jamie Wood
No offence to anyone who writes children's books (more power to you in fact) but who comes up with some of these story ideas? Hudson's new favorite book, "Hello Bee, Hello Me" is the simplest thing you have ever read in your life: "hello frog....hello dog!" (totally bothers me that it doesn't even rhyme by the way). The first time I saw it I remember thinking who writes this stuff? I threw it into his diaper bag as an emergency toy and didn't think about it after that. My parents broke it out at their house one day while I was at work and discovered how much Hudson loves it! The minute we take it out and start reading it he kicks his legs, smiles, laughs and starts getting all out of breath. Its hilarious. Whatever does it for ya kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)


0 comments:
Post a Comment